Sunday, February 18, 2007

ProForex Blog Awarded!

I am happy to announce you that my blog was chosen as one of the top 25 forex blogs on the net! Here is the permalink to the site that awarded my blog www.forexreader.com

My blog is placed as number 12 i think it is reasonable position as it wasn't often updated besides blogs that higher then i am, are the ones that i have learned from, so i advice you to check them out.

What else can i say? This award motivated me to continue this blog with even more interesting forex informations. I will soon write very interesting article on entering and exiting trades. I have got new trading strategy that produces steady results for USD/JPY it will be also published soon.

I will also write some articles on Automated Trading with MetaTrader, i will mainly focus on script and ExpertAdvisors, because as you already know i do not really use indicators. More over i will try to show you how to detect patterns on charts and translate thse patterns into ExpertAdvisor code.

I was also thinking of buying domain and placing there my best articles, it would be good to have those articles available within a click of a mouse, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-