Friday, August 10, 2007

It's easy to get PIPS

Yestarday's posting I wrote one amazing indicator that give you
incredible pips. Did you use it ? I attached also my real trading
chart using the indicator. I did not tell you a lie, Iam not a
signal provider who just send the numbers but I gave you my weapon
on how to get the pips.

Let's take a look at yesterday's performance as your reflection.



Today the indicators shows an incredile winning pips as I attached here.
Do you use the indicator ? If you don't use it meaning that you are still
looking for uncertain indicators like many other traders. It's so real
that the indicator make pips, you don't have to do many thing but only
follos one single indicator, Single indicator....right.

I try to help the beginnner who read this blog and as a gift for all of
you I give everthing free...free... and free.....

This is my trading chart today. Take a look.



I get many pips..right......


Happy trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-