Friday, August 10, 2007

Look at the chart....Get Your PIPS.

I assumed that most of you have lost your money in Forex
Trading, right ? I never learned Forex Trading at the
University, believe me… because that’s not my subject at
the time. That’s why I don’t care and I don’t know what
really mean “ moving average, slow stocastics, MACD, and
many other educational termination. And I don’t have to
know them either in order to make pips.

I would be very disappointed if some “ experts” in many
Forums talk over all the above termi as if he were
talking to his students at the university. Are you going to be
A teacher of Forex or just pip maker….. Are sure that they
make profits during their trading ? Nonsense….Finally they
will sell you their ‘books”. And the funny thing is that
“they make more money from selling
their books than make pips or profit from their trading”. He…he…..he…….


Four years ago I bought one expensive books which is ticker
than a bible, and what I can found is only the above
terminations….and how they come, how they use but we are not
told how to make pips. Crazy….I spent $250 for the rubbish.

Now Iam going to put money in your pocket….he..he…he sorry …
I will not charge you a cent…

Look at the chart…….that’s money right….




That’s the real chart !
Do you need the indicator ?.......Ok…I’ll give you free..
because I got it free….from my friend….

Here is the rule :

-Each candle on the chart is accompanied by a blue
line or a red line.

-The blue lines indicate a long position whilst the
red lines indicate a short position.

-The coloured lines attach themselves to each candle
at the beginning or during its formation.

-When you notice a new coloured candle after a series
of opposite coloured candles, enter a position as soon
as you notice the colour.

-If you notice a candle with no colour, do nothing.
Maintain your position.

-Place your initial stop loss order just below the most
recent swing low or swing high.

-When you are 50 pips in profit, move stop loss to
break even.

-Exit on opposite coloured candle and reverse your position

That's it! Do you see how simple this trading system is?

-Use in ONE HOUR chart.

Here is the indicator


When you have downloaded the indicator, copy it one
of the following directories (depending on your setup):

C:/Program Files/Metatrader 4/Experts/Indicators
or
C:/Program Files/Strategy Builder FX/Experts/Indicators

Once you have placed the files in the relevant directory
depending on your setup), restart the trading software
and look for the indicator under "Custom Indicators".
Drag it to the relevant charts and enjoy better profits
from that point on.

Note :
Moving Average

Happy trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-