Thursday, May 17, 2007

Guess the price movement ?

If you are an active trading you must have "lovely pairs" where
you know their charecteristics and movement. And that's why a
professional traders suggested to trade one or two pairs for new
traders. We need to know deeply aboy the pairs so that we feel
familiar with them.

I brought up this item because I have one lovely pair - Brit/USD.
On a certain time I don't need to use any technical strategy
in order to trade Brit/US. Normally I will make big pips when I
found that condition but the trading might be taking 3 days until
10 days. Therefore, I will make more than 200 pips.

What is the condition to focus ?
It's very simple; Whenever Bri/USD in at the extreem highest or
lowest I would go LONG or SHORT. Three days ago when
Bri/USD at 2.0125, It's already at extreem area ( you can see
the daily chart).Then I took SHORT position, with Stop Loss =
100 pips.

Now on April 21.2007 Brit/USD is at 2.0021 and next few days
It might be going down and down . Now I've profited 100 pips right ?
What you have to remember is that Stop Loss must be higher to
anticipate the price. Just like three days ago I saw that the price
was at 2.0125 and if the price went up again up to 50 pips higher,
we were still save because the Stop Loss is 100 pips.

Don't panic if you put higher Stop Loss, you can reduce your lot
size when you trade on this lucky condition, so that you will not
lose much money if the price go against your direction.

I always trade on this condition. Do you still remember last Month
when Bri/USD was at 1.9200 level ? Can you imagine your winning
percentage if you trade at the time ? You must have got a big fish !!.

I hope you can get what I am trying to explain here. I never studied
Forex at the university and I never know how to create a program or
excellent strategy but I can find a lot of free amazing strategies out
there and I can profit from them.

You don't have to know a lot of theory.....you re not going to be a
lecturer or teacher but just to make
pips and pips and pips..that's all. Never try to search for holy grail..
but you can adjust any strategy to be your holy grail.


Happy trading,

Krisman

Note :
If you want to start your own business for free
Pls download the ebooks HERE
It takes only two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-