Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pips or Pairs ?

Iam writing this funny blog just because my beautiful daughter wants to learn how to write blog and get a little money. Anyway I wasted my time because of this blog but I need to encourage her how to start business and not just rely on other people. That's why I even "throw away" all my holy grail ( my holy grail and not yours, don't misunderstand). Rubbish for others might be gold for me if I use correctly. He.....he..he....

Let's get to the above phrase " Pips or Pairs ". Some traders are sticked to one or two pairs in their trading as if no more other profitable pairs outhere. The problem is that how can you trade if your loving pairs can not give you signal or your pairs range only 30-50 pips on a particular day ? Are you going to stay with them or you get other pairs which might be unusual for you but give a good signal. A kot of new traders lose their trading because of just waiting their loving pairs to give signal but when it can not give it they just take and gamble.

Remenber..we want to make pips and not to love the pairs. I don't care about the pairs and I don't need to know them deeply. Iam not a banker. For beginners we can understand that one or two are better choices during their journey to the winning pips. But foe thore who has started to trade in real account, we should avoid it.

Right or wrong, my country...that's true..but BRIT/USD or USD/CAN..I don't care..I need only Big wave and big pips. That's all.




Look at the chart..it's trending and we make profit..That's what we like.

Once you need to trade what I suggest is to look for the trending pairs and not your favourite pairs. Once you find it, use your indicators and finally get the pips.


Happy trading

Krisman

No comments:

Post a Comment

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-